Monday, April 19, 2021

April Poetry Challenge 2021: Day One


Day 1 Prompt: Introduction

Form: Blitz


"Things of Death"


How are you

How are things

Things are good

Things can be better

Better time

Better love

Love is tough

Love hurts

Hurts my soul

Hurts my vision

Vision of my future

Vision filled with you

You with coffee

You holding my son

Son crying

Son walking

Walking then running

Walking different paths

Paths on mountains

Paths of life

Life alone

Life lived true

True to a name

True to the letter

Letter about the past

Letter of verses

Verses that rhyme

Verses filled with heart

Heart of a man

Heart of a woman

Woman builds strength

Woman saves the world

World on fire

World falling

Falling from the sky

Falling for you

You make me weak

You make me strong

Strong enough

Strong beyond measure

Measure of time

Measure the distance

Distance between hands

Distance I will walk

Walk to find you

Walk until death

Death from life

Death of fear

fear

life

No comments:

Post a Comment